miércoles, 24 de noviembre de 2021

A place to travel..

¡Bienvenidas y bienvenidos al blog de 6to grado!

La entrada de esta semana se titula "un lugar a donde viajar".

Como lo vimos en clase, cada país tiene su propio lenguaje, y por ende, su propia cultura e historia. Aunque hay lugares que compartan similitudes, las diferencias son las que enrriquecen la diversidad y colores de dicho lugar. 

Para poder participar en esta entrada del blog, es necesario que antes: 


1.- Eligas un país (en donde se hable el idioma inglés) que te llame la atención. Pueden ser los que analizamos en clase, o algún otro. 

2.- Investigar acerca de su cultura, mínimo tres (3) puntos que sean diferentes a la cultura de tu país.

3.- Elaborar un parrafo pequeño o 5 oraciones (en inglés) donde compartas cuáles son esas diferencias y por qué te parecen interesantes. 

4.- Al compartir tu entrada, puedes acompañar el comentario con una imagen que ayude a ilustrar la cultura de ese país.   









21 comentarios:


  1. I would like to travel to Canada.
    Why there is security and why I would like to see something new.
    Attractions:
    Niagara Falls.
    Jasper national park.trabajo de Camila Herrera Llamas

    ResponderEliminar
  2. i want to go to spain to learn about their culture seetheir traditions to see its monuments taste their food know about its history

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I want to know Canadá mainly ti know the lenguage and would also like to know the Niágara falls and it's history, culture Damara Orozco Velazquez

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Ami I like Los Angeles because there are all kinds of attractions and food is also very shiny there are many screens and they speak a new language work by Fabrizcio

    ResponderEliminar
  5. I chose New York. I find it interesting that everything is celebrated with allegorical parades and is full of lights and colors. like the macy's parade, veterans parade and mermaids.
    I would love to be able to go one day.
    Zoe Ximena

    ResponderEliminar
  6. A place to travel Canadá meal poutine tourtiere cultura
    Canadá is very differennt in they lenguaje in México ,spanish and english are spoken haré , the food is different and so is the culture.
    Fernanda Alexandra Moreno Santacruz

    ResponderEliminar
  7. chose New York, because it seems to me a very interesting city because its streets are full of lights and look spectacular, central park seems very beautiful, I would love to go and get to know the fifth avenue, eat and enjoy everything that one finds there. ... JESUS ZLATAN GONZÁLEZ MORAN

    ResponderEliminar
  8. chose New York, because it seems to me a very interesting city because its streets are full of lights and look spectacular, central park seems very beautiful, I would love to go and get to know the fifth avenue, eat and enjoy everything that one finds there. ... JESUS ZLATAN GONZÁLEZ MORAN 6to B

    ResponderEliminar
  9. I would like to visit England, because it has many castles that have a lot of history, also their food is very different from that of our country, they have different customs than ours and their cars circulate on the opposite side

    ResponderEliminar
  10. I would like to travel to the United States for its Easter and Halloween traditions, also for Niágara Falls and the Statue of Liberty.
    Armando Méndez López 6°"B"

    ResponderEliminar
  11. I would like to travel to the United States to visit and see my Brothers and visit places like Disneyland and go visit the place where the statue of life is located. Sovien go to celebrate Thanksgiving and christmas with all my family. Among other things More.
    Yoselin Del Rio Torres 6°B

    ResponderEliminar
  12. I would like to trabel to Canada to meet new traditions such as Christmas and the Day of the Dead,learn about their customs,know what
    is comfy,learn ice hockey,lear about snow,and try their food.Santiago Jofiel Dena Villagrana ''6'B''

    ResponderEliminar
  13. 2 Photagrapy,frashion
    and catwalks
    3 atractios,lenguaje
    traditions,culture
    shows

    ResponderEliminar
  14. I would like to travel to Canada since I want to see its different traditions, such as leaving things outside the house, playing sports on ice, and greetings since that kind of thing is not done in Mexico.
    Nathaly vanessa

    ResponderEliminar
  15. place in the world that I would like to know Toronto Canada
    1-Toronto: Toronto is one of the most multicultural cities in the world
    1-Mexico: The difference is that in Mexico I am too insecure
    2-Toronto: It has the largest underground pedestrian system in North America, one of the best curiosities in Toronto
    2-Mexico: In Mexico there are beautiful places, only because of the diseases you cannot go out too much and people who do not take care of themselves and infect more people
    3-Toronto: Toronto islands are the largest territory where cars do not circulate on the continent
    3-Mexico: In Mexico, cars, trucks, etc., pollute too much and there are people who litter on the street
    IVANNYA CAMILA GRIJAlVA MORENO6-C

    ResponderEliminar
  16. New York includes 5 boroughs that are located where the Hudson River empties into the Atlantic Ocean. At its center is Manhattan, a densely populated district that is among the world's leading commercial, financial, and cultural centers. Its iconic sites include skyscrapers, such as the Empire State Building, and expansive Central Park. The Broadway theater is located in the neon-lit Times Square area.

    CAMILA SCARLETH NÚÑEZ CALDERÓN 6'C

    ResponderEliminar

A place to travel..

¡Bienvenidas y bienvenidos al blog de 6to grado! La entrada de esta semana se titula "un lugar a donde viajar" . Como lo vimos en ...